Friday, July 27, 2007

Pray For Our Little Sickie


For those of your who have been reading my posts you will already know how Ruth has been battling with Strep Throat. Yesterday her throat started with that painful soreness again. We took her to the doctor this afternoon and from all indications it looks like the strep throat is back. This is the third time in six weeks Ruth is being treated for this. Pleas PRAY that this next treatment will kick the strep throat once and for all. Thanks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

she has it again!?! oh my! I'll definantly be praying!! sending you a big hug ruth!! love ya bunches!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Aww I'm praying for her!

Glidewell Family said...

Ahh :-( Gustie and Aurora have a sore throat also and were exposed to strep while we were on the road. How long should I wait to see the doctor? Maybe its time for Ruth to get those tonsils removed Ah HA HA!!!!

Anonymous said...

poor poor little ruthie tell her to get better fast and i mean fast!!

What's new with Vern and Holly