




That's right I have done the unthinkable! As a missionary who has traveled a lot one thing you know you NEVER EVER would do is to lose or misplace your passport. We have searched high and low and we could not find Zachary's passport. We know we had it when Zachary and I were traveling up here for Zachary's summer break. But after countless hours, and due to the fact that Zachary will be returning to Bible school in a month it was time to apply for another passport. Zachary arrived home from work around 6:20 a.m. this morning and so shortly after that we took off for Toronto. I brought along my trusty GPS. ( AKA - Ruth Emily Dyck) Since Zachary had worked through the night I knew he would be feeling pretty sleepy by the time we pulled into Toronto. So Ruth was the navigator. She could not go inside the embassy with us so she sat in a little fast food restaurant and read a book while she waited for us. We were only inside the embassy for about 35 minutes so she didn't have to wait too long. Everything went well and Zachary should be getting his new passport before he leaves for school. Hopefully we will never "Do the Unthinkable" again.
No comments:
Post a Comment