
Most of you know that our daughter Ruth wants to pursue a career in nursing. This semester she is taking an Anatomy and Physiology course. She has been learning a lot of cool things. This morning she was able to have a more hands on experience. I went in to get something cut off my leg. We talked to the doctor and he allowed Ruth to be in there to observe. The doctor was so good as he explained every thing he was doing during the procedure. She was able to learn all sorts of valuble information and went away pretty excited about the whole experience.
4 comments:
that's so neat!!! I'm so glad the dr. let her do that =)
That's awesome that Ruth could watch and learn! :D
They were dissecting a rattlesnake here at NTMA yesterday. Ruth is welcome to watch. I hope what you had removed from your leg isn't too serious!!!
P.S. I am going to let her take out the stitches next week so she should enjoy that as well.
Post a Comment