Thursday, September 25, 2008

Readers.... Write In



I don't know about you but many mornings I am running around the house wiping down the kitchen counter, while eating bites of breakfast, while asking Titus his spelling words, and then running out the door. I find myself brushing my teeth while cleaning up the bathroom counter, then quickly trying to clean the mirror and always trying to multi-task to get every thing done. While I was scrubbing out the tub today I was thinking that maybe some of YOU have your system down of what works for you. How do you keep up with all the demands of a busy household and get everything done? My kids are definitely a BIG help but if you have found something that works for you, or some time saving tips PLEASE share with me I would love to know what others use as their plan of attack.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry, can't help you with that :P Mom just made a schedule for us and we all had something to do each day, but now we have house help to do most of it :P But you sound like Super Mom :D haha! Hope you can figure something out that'll help you out!

Glidewell Family said...

Holly I just love your pictures on your blog. You make work look like so much fun. We all need house help like Damarise's Mom. I do have a Google Calendar and have given certain chores a date like once a month do ____.

Anonymous said...

Hehehe, sounds familiar Holly. I don't have any suggestions, just a warning. Don't catch yourself gargling with Mr. Clean and cleaning the shower with toothpaste!

Anonymous said...

You might find some ideas at http://www.flylady.com

She helps people living in c.h.a.o.s.
"cant have anyone over syndrome"

Not that you're living in chaos, but you might find some new ideas.

DeAnna

What's new with Vern and Holly