Friday, September 26, 2008

No Talent Night Commercial (In the Jungle)

Just when you thought you had seen everything, you realize you haven't! Next Friday we as a training are having a "No Talent Night". There have been several people making little commercials trying to advertise for the "No Talent Night". This is what Vern and I came up with. Our daughter was our inspiration and coach.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a riot. I am so impressed that you didn't laugh...until the very end. Priceless facial expressions, great lip sinking. I laughed and laughed and now I'll crash!
Jinni

Cliff and Avie said...

Oh my gosh... that was hilarious.... Your acting was great! I couldn't have kept the "straight" faces that you kept!!!

Glidewell Family said...

LOL! What a FANTASTIC way to raise support as missionaries! Some people pay you to do it again, and some pay you to quit! And good use of Dobu props in the off season.

You two are such an inspiration! I want to grow up to be just like you, Vern!

Anonymous said...

hahaha!!! that was GREAT!!! :D :D I showed it to the family, and we were all cracking up! :D Great job!!

Hannah said...

HAHAHA!!!! That was hilarious!!! I was cracking up the whole way through! You and Mr. Dyck did an awesome job lip syncing! And could keep straight faces through the whole thing! Haha... that was wonderful! That's for the laugh to start my day :D

Carrie Murphy said...

HAHAHAHA! that was absolutely hilarious!! i watched it 3 times and was still laughing at the end!

Tamara said...

LOL I'll bet Seth and Zach are so proud of you guys!!! I know I AM!!! I missed you before, but now I think I'm just gonna have to come visit.

What's new with Vern and Holly