Monday, September 29, 2008

Being a Shadow


Today Ruth had a pretty awesome experience. She was able to shadow our family doctor for the day. Our doctor knew Ruth was interested in the medical field and so he invited her to walk through his day with him. She learned all sorts of cool things and our doctor took all sorts of time to explain different illnesses and treatments. Ruth was even able to go to the hospital to check on a patient over there. We are so thankful for how God has worked things out for her to experience several "hands on" things in the medical field. In the words of Ruth, "It was the BEST day ever!" We would appreciate your prayers for her that things would continue to open up for her to pursue nursing next fall.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Wow! That is GREAT Ruth!!! :D I am SOOOO thrilled that you were able to do that! What an amazing learning opportunity!!! :D I'm glad you had so much fun doing it too!!!!

Anonymous said...

that's SOOO awesome Ruth!!! I'm SOO happy you got to do that! :D I'll be praying you get some more opportunities :)

What's new with Vern and Holly