Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Biggest Loser Season Two


For all of you who have watched "The Biggest Loser", don't you sometimes wish you could check up on them a year later? Well, I am still working on eating healthier and exercising more. (I think it is probably some thing I will be working on the rest of my life.) We have really enjoyed our exercise bike and stepper that we have had for over a year now. Caleb and Kristina are now letting us use their elliptical machine. I am pretty excited about another thing to workout on. (I am feeling it already though. as it sure gives me another type of workout.) Our bedroom is slowly being taken over by exercise equipment. (smile) When I wake up and go to bed I am reminded to try to fit exercise into my schedule. It's been over a year and I can't say it ever gets any easier. But I know I have come a long way when I can get excited about exercise equipment. All of you out there that are working on your own season of "The Biggest Loser", don't give up. Keep working towards your goal.

No comments:

What's new with Vern and Holly