skip to main |
skip to sidebar
To The Mother of My Children
Mother's Day! Overrated?? I don't think so!! I normally don't do this blogging thing but on such occasions as this, I am totally willing to move out of my comfort zone. I will get out of the hammock, put the sausage and stinky fish and vinegar to one side, put out the smoke in the smoke house, negate the urge for radishes and vinegar, let the dust settle on the golf clubs, turn a blind eye on the dirt on the vehicles, and allow the sunny Sunday of motorbike cruzin to be postponed for this important event. Mother's Day is important... well, important sounds too official. Perhaps I should say that Mother's Day is one of those days that should be celebrated in ways that surpass all other celebrations. Mother's invest and influence future generations like no other and I, Vernon W. Dyck salute you. Well, I salute, in this case, my wife, who has been the mother to our five children and who has done an amazing job at raising them, nurturing them and loving them. This blog is not the forum to communicate the many sacrifices that have been made on her part but I do want to say thank you. Thanks Holly for being a wonderful mother to our children. The supper, the flowers, the card, the decorations are but a very small token of our(hubby and children) appreciation of all that you have done for us. We love you!! 




No comments:
Post a Comment