Saturday, May 17, 2008

Unexpected Delays















































We headed off early yesterday afternoon for Zachary's graduation. We were about 25 minutes down the road and on the express way when we realized we had forgotten Zachary's suit and dress shoes. We don't have a cell phone and it took us several minutes to locate a phone. I was able to call my brother-in-law who met us with Zachary's dress clothes. We had stopped in a Wendy's parking lot, but right next door was this huge nursery. I wish I could say that everything else went as planned but there is a lot of construction all over the place and it took us another 40 minutes to find a entrance to the express way. Therefore we did miss the graduation dinner but we were there for the graduation. Although we had these unplanned delays we did make some fun memories in our delay.

No comments:

What's new with Vern and Holly