Monday, May 5, 2008

Hidden Treasures



Like they say, "One man's junk is another man's treasure." Titus can attest to that statement. The last two weekends the mission had a huge indoor garage sale. I think Titus lives for this each year and he feels like he finds some real "treasures". But if you would see his room you would be able to see he has enough "treasures". Since Titus knows how we feel about all of his "treasures" he likes to slowly work them in the house when the coast is clear. The other day I went in to give him a hug goodnight and I almost killed myself falling over his new treasure; a "must have" bowling ball. How he got that in the front door without me seeing I don't know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it a greenish purple blue "slime ball" with a name ingraved on it? I left one in the Mission Barrel last year after it failed to sell in the "Treasure Sale". :-)
Jinni

Holly's Homepage said...

Titus is taking good care of your bowling ball.

What's new with Vern and Holly