Saturday, April 7, 2007

LOST!


Last night Zachary arrived home as he is now on spring break. It will be good to have him home. I don't know how much we will actually see him as he is planning on spending a lot of time sleeping and eating. (Up until two weeks ago he was working full time plus going to school full time so he was not getting much sleep.) I think I will spend my week cooking and baking. It seemed a bit odd when he walked in the door empty handed. Yes, his luggage got lost. It seems like this is happening to a lot of people we know. So I guess it is now our turn. Although he did leave a few clothes items here we will need to make a run to Wal-Mart to pick up a few essentials. We are looking forward to the week ahead and making some fun family memories together.

3 comments:

Whatleys' World said...

Welcome Home ZACH!!!! Hope you all have a SUPER time together. I won't be sleeping as much as Zach, but it is SO nice to have a break!! :) Happy baking and cooking Holly! You are a great mom!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Zach is back. What about me. I still am stuck here in WI. Ah well, I guess I will have to occupy my time with working, eating, playing my bass, playing W.O.W. and last but not least, X-box!!!

Seth

Anonymous said...

yeah!! glad he made it home safe and sound...hope his luggage can get there too...
have fun baking:-D
*Damarise*

What's new with Vern and Holly