Monday, April 9, 2007

Egg Me On









One thing that we REALLY enjoy with being here is all the friendships we enjoy with our students. We have such neat students that are so much fun to hang with. On Saturday night we had the Greg, Erika, Bret, and Moriah Stephens over as well as Andrew and Amberlynne Claussen to color eggs. This is something that I grew up doing so I have been doing it for over 40 years. This year when I went to get food coloring I was able to buy this package of neon colors as well as the normal colors. There were lots of neat designs and colors people came up with doing. Thanks Stephens and Andrew and Amberlynne for joining us and making some great memories together!














































































































This is the finished product from our efforts. It is always fun to see the different colors and every one's creativity.



































Of course not only eggs end up getting colored.















Bret couldn't wait to enjoy one of his eggs.



















Vern and Ruth couldn't wait to peel some of the eggs and try to pickle them. We'll see how they turn out.
















After some snacks we enjoyed playing a game of cranium together.

No comments:

What's new with Vern and Holly