Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Welcoming Fall




Fall is my favorite season. Unfortunately too often it gets a little bit too chilly, too quickly for my thin Venezuelan blood. However, we are enjoying such beautiful fall weather right now. Vern and I have enjoyed getting out on the bike and going for walks while we take in all the beautiful colors of fall. We have a vine on our arbor outside. The first picture was taken on Saturday and the next couple of pictures were only taken two days later. It is just amazing how brilliant the colors are and how quickly they are changing colors.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww what a cute pic of you and Mr. Dyck! I love your arbor...especially with the vine on it...how beautiful! :D

Glidewell Family said...

AW I miss seasons and especially fall. I had to mark the seasons on my Google calendar so I knew it was fall. My only other indication that it is fall is what the stores are selling. By the way our next door neighbors are Jason & Amy Miller do you know them they were form Venezuela too.

What's new with Vern and Holly