Thursday, September 18, 2008

Cubbies



Tonight was the first week of Awana for the year. I am very happy that Zachary is joining us as a Cubbie's leader! Glad to have you part of the team Zachary! This year we have 17 Cubbies. We are looking forward to a great year ahead.

4 comments:

Glidewell Family said...

I sure wish I could be apart of your team too. I think it would be fun to work in Cubbies with you all

Anonymous said...

yah! the cubbies must be lovin your class! :)

Hannah said...

Aw! You guys must be FUN teachers!!! :D

Carrie Murphy said...

heard you have sammy and jojo (davidson) in your class this year! those boys are sooo cute eh? they were raving about how much fun they had when they got back to the house last night, they wanted to show us their vests and shirts. it was priceless!

What's new with Vern and Holly