Monday, March 3, 2008

Back to the Books



Today was Ruth's first day of school after a three week absence. She was exhausted when she came home from school this afternoon. She is still not feeling well so we would appreciate your prayers for her that her body will continue to heal. We are exploring all sorts of vitamins and natural ways of boosting her immune system.

3 comments:

Norm said...

Good luck Ruth!!! We will be praying for you! Also let me know if you find anything that works really well for the immune system! I have always been prone to getting sick and since we are moving to Guinea where regular medical care is non-existent, I would love to learn how to care for this earthly body!! Thanks for keeping us all updated so well!

Anonymous said...

YEAH! I'm so happy that you finally got to go back to school! that must have been nice! I'll definitly be praying that your parents can find some vitamins to help strengthen your immune system! Sending you a BIG hug!!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!! soooo glad you got to go back to school!!!! i'll be praying for you!!!

What's new with Vern and Holly