Monday, March 24, 2008

Coloring Eggs









Last night we colored eggs. We had a bit of an accident last year which we didn't want to repeat. Even though we covered our table with plastic table clothes we still got some food coloring on our dinning room table. ( It did eventually come off.) Therefore this year I bought a thick clear plastic to protect the table. Vern decorated the plastic to make it more like a table clothes. And it really turned out cool. (The plastic worked great!). We always put a little vinegar in the dye so that it will set better on the eggs. But you know my family and vinegar, it gave them a craving for chips and vinegar so it wasn't too long before they pulled out the chips and vinegar.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like loads of fun:D :D Cool idea for the table cloth!

Glidewell Family said...

That's to funny! Ace loves vinegar sometimes he grabs the jug and guzzles it. Here in Florida we have a mold problem so I use vinegar in our bathroom. The first time I cleaned I apologized for the strong smell and he said it made him hungry.

Holly's Homepage said...

It would drive my family crazy if I used vinegar to clean things, they would feel like I was teasing them with the smell. (smile)

What's new with Vern and Holly