



Last night at Cubbies was another special evening we had Flashlight Night. It is probably one of the "special event evenings" that our Cubbies enjoy the most. I like to buy glow necklaces for the kids to add to the fun of the evening. During our Bible story the kids have to put their flashlights under their chairs otherwise we plan on using up the batteries in the flashlights. The favorite song for the evening is "This Little Light of Mine". Our game time was a lot of fun as I had hid a bunch of stuff animals and we went on a safari and tried to "catch" as many animals as possible. We played several games with our flashlight but then we sat around in a circle and went on a scary "Bear Hunt". The kids had a great time with that and wanted to go on a lion hunt so we did that as well. Then we ended our game time playing "I Spy With My Little Eye".
No comments:
Post a Comment