








Yesterday we enjoyed a nice day celebrating Ruth's birthday. In the later morning I took Ruth out for a little surprise which was a manicure. She always has very nice nails so I knew she would enjoy a bit of pampering. When we arrived home Vern had a wonderful birthday meal prepared for Ruth. After our lunch I started working on preparing things for the evening. I had invited a bunch of ladies over to help us celebrate Ruth's special day. Once again Vern was in the kitchen doing a great job. As the ladies were arriving Vern was working on putting a bunch of quesadillas together. (yum) We had a fun time talking, laughing, and then watching a movie together. It's hard to believe that we will only have one more birthday to celebrate with our daughter before she is off to college.
2 comments:
how fun!!!=D looks like Ruth was so happy the whole day! yeah!!=D and those quesidilias (sp?) sure sound good! oh, and cute sweater ruth!=) and beautiful nails too! miss you dear!!
Happy Birthday Ruth!!
God bless.
Love,
Bernd, Hanneke and Emmelyn Buseman
Post a Comment