




17 years ago today the Lord blessed our family with another precious little baby. Unlike Vern who was born on a chilly winter day in January, Ruth was born on a very hot sunny day. That's because she was born in Venezuela. For some reason there were quite a few medical personnel in the the delivery room. They all knew we had three little boys at home so they were all excited for us when our little baby came out and it was announced, "Una Nina". I think I can speak for the whole family in saying how much we have enjoyed having a daughter and our sons having a sister. She has added so much life and laughter into our home. She is a very loving and giving person always wanting to show people they are special. Ruth we love you very much and we feel so blessed that God chose us to give this amazing daughter to. Keep walking with Him and shining His love to those around you. Have a wonderful birthday!
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ruth!!! I hope you have an awesome one!!! =D I'm so thankful for such a wonderful friend!!! I can definantly agree with your mom when she says what a loving and giving person you are! love you!!
HAPPPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :D :D Seventeen! wow!!! you are a wonderful friend as well!!! always a joy to hang out with:) I hope you have the most WONDERFUL birthday ever! You definitely desevre it!!! Love you!!
Happy Birthday Ruth!! I hope your day was a special one!
Post a Comment