Saturday, January 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VERN


45 years ago on a cold winter day in Sask. my hubby entered the world. And now that he is 45 he can officially enter the "midlife crisis stage" with me. I glad to have you join me. (smile) Happy Birthday Vern! We have celebrated 25 birthdays together and I look forward to celebrating many more together. I love you and are glad that a baby from Sask. and a baby from Chicago grew up to have our paths cross and to see how God brought us together. Have a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

4 comments:

The Abbott Family said...

Happy Birthday Vern. And Congratz to you 2 for being together for 25 years!

Anonymous said...

(We must be following 'the abbots' hee hee hee....) Vern, you were cute!! :) What a nice pic., Holly! Hope your day was great, Vern and that like Holly said, that you'll have a ton more years together. :) Karen W.

Unknown said...

Hey Vernon

My little brother. I'm remembering you as a little guy whom I hauled around. Things sure change, eh? Love ya..Jen

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Vern!! And also congratulations for being 25 years together!!!
Warm greetings from the Busemans family

What's new with Vern and Holly