

This afternoon Ruth was involved in a music festival in a town about a ½ hour away.
She played in an ensemble made up of two flutes and two clarinets.
This is the second time she has been able to perform in an ensemble.
In the fall she played in an ensemble with two other flutes, a clarinet, and a bassoon.
Although Ruth gets pretty nervous (so do her parents), she does enjoy being playing.
The piece they played was
Allegro arranges by D.
Marlatt.
It was a very challenging piece but they did such an awesome job.
2 comments:
COOL!!! Way to go Ruth!!!:-D I didn't even know this was coming up. I bet you sounded beautiful :-D miss ya!!!
*Damarise*
WOWOWOWW!!!! I had no clue ruth was doin that!!!! Yeah Ruth!!!!:-D :-D Wow.. she is So talented:) hehe... I bet *like dot said* she sounded AWESOME!!!! I miss her!!!!
*Hannah*
Post a Comment