Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Sigh of Relief


























Early Saturday morning Ruth arrived at a Christian High School a couple hours away to take her ACT test. She was pretty nervous about it, so when we got to our hotel room we tried to have a very relaxing evening. We waxed our hands and soaked our feet in my foot spa and enjoyed chilling together. Then we were up early and out the door for her to take the test. She had her number 2 pencils, an eraser, her calculator and was good to go. The test was over at 1:00 p.m. so we headed to a restaurant for a well deserved lunch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! :D :D Sooo glad that nerve racking moment is over:D hehe, I'm sure you did great!!!!

Anonymous said...

I bet you did great Ruth! glad the nerve racking moments are over=) looks like you had a GOOD lunch after!=) yeah! haha...I just looked at Hannah's comment and realized I almost said the exact same thing...hehe=P

Whatleys' World said...

Ok, how do I always comment with Hannah-Banana and Damarise!! :) Your time sounds wonderful and I am sure that foot spa and all was wonderful!!! :) I'm glad the ACT is over, I'm also sure you did great, Ruth! :) Have a good weekend!

What's new with Vern and Holly