This afternoon all of us first year student and staff ladies went out to a 50's Diner. It is a cute cafe which serves burgers, fries, speciality coffees, chocolates, and ice cream. It was a bit chilly for ice cream but anyone who knows me knows I can eat ice cream any time. There were too many flavors to choose from. (After a weekend of traveling and eating way too much, I had decided I was going to refocus on my diet plan. An as you can see, that didn't go too well. I guess I will have to try my refocus efforts tomorrow. SIGH) It was a nice relaxing afternoon in which we enjoyed some girl time.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Chill'n Out
This afternoon all of us first year student and staff ladies went out to a 50's Diner. It is a cute cafe which serves burgers, fries, speciality coffees, chocolates, and ice cream. It was a bit chilly for ice cream but anyone who knows me knows I can eat ice cream any time. There were too many flavors to choose from. (After a weekend of traveling and eating way too much, I had decided I was going to refocus on my diet plan. An as you can see, that didn't go too well. I guess I will have to try my refocus efforts tomorrow. SIGH) It was a nice relaxing afternoon in which we enjoyed some girl time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's new with Vern and Holly
No comments:
Post a Comment