
We just finished doing a prayer letter so I spent many hours over the weekend addressing and stuffing envelopes. I sure missed my hubby who always has a very important part in this process. That is licking all the envelopes. After licking 260 envelopes my tongue is still feeling a bit weird. I tried several techniques in getting the job done as fast and efficiently as possible. However, I still ended up with many paper cuts on my tongue. (ouch)And I am wondering, "Why was it that I didn't buy those neat envelopes that you can just peel off and there is not licking involved? I don't know if they make flavored envelopes to lick but it was sounding like a pretty good idea to me.
2 comments:
Please tell me you didn't REALLY lick all of those!!!! A sponge dipped in water and squeezed out is WAY more efficient and WAY less sticky on the tongue....ugh!
How d'ya like THAT grammar, Mrs. Penner? :-) Jinni
I was trying to figure out a different way to get the job done but I was afraid I would get them too wet if I went with another method.
Post a Comment