



This afternoon I was introduced to the game of Rugby. I had absolutely no idea what to expect, what the rules are, and how the game is played. Ruth has a friend who is on her school's Rugby team and she really wanted Ruth to make it to one of her games. It was quite interesting to say the least. Being a mom of a teen girl, I think those girls definitely needed more equipment. There were several girls that got hurt early on in the game. Rugby was a lot like football and I felt sorry for any girl on the bottom of the pile when everyone was fighting for the ball. We did enjoy learning about the game and cheering for Char. It was fun to become more educated to the sport of Rugby. And Char's team won 20 to nothing! YEA!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment