Thursday, April 3, 2008

Having A Ball



I am continuing in my pursuit to exercise and get rid of excess body mass. I have been in many houses of like minded friends and many of them own "THE BALL". So a few days ago I figured maybe it was time for me to get "A BALL" and move my exercising to the next level. It has been of great interest to the whole family, maybe because it is now a piece of the furniture in our living room. It seemed like it was an ordeal just to pump the ball up to the right size. (A day after we blew up the ball we realized why that black tape measure was included and found out our ball needed more air.) Since I need directions in easy to read format trying to actually do the exercises suggested on the chart that came with the ball is easier said then done. (You almost need a degree in physical education to decipher the directions to each new exercise. ) I do have to say that even if this BALL does not help us to tone up our bodies it has brought many laughs into our home as each family member tries their hand at doing one of the recommended exercises. I think instead of finding the Exercise Ball in the fitness department they should have it in the family entertainment department. All in all we are "Having a Ball" with our ball. And it is pretty cheap family fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe looks like fun:D

What's new with Vern and Holly