Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools



For all of my faithful blog readers you may remember Ruth's April Fools' joke of last year. That's right, she called from the Deli she works at and told me to bring her medical card to the emergency room as she had an accident with the slicer at work. After that I decided she should not work again on April 1st. Since she is not back to work from her bout of mono I thought I was safe from an April Fools prank but I sure had my eye on her all day just in case. Well, I was in the middle of cooking and baking and had quite a few dishes stacked up. Therefore I worked on doing the dishes. I turned on the water and all of a sudden all this water came squirting out of the sprayer. It wasn't quite computing what was going on. I couldn't figure out how the sprayer could have gotten stuck since I hadn't touched it. I quickly turned everything off before I gave myself a shower. And as I turned around there was my sweet innocent daughter chuckling, "April Fools"! Please send me your ideas as next year it is my turn for me to do an April Fools joke on Ruth.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha!! ruth you're brilliant!! lol... haha.. that was great!!! :D love your face in the pic.. hehe.. you look so guilty:P hehe...

Anonymous said...

hahaha...wow, you're good Ruth...I'm impressed! I know I love that pic of you too...haha=) guilty guilty guilty=P

Glidewell Family said...

Ah so that's what my husband was really up to. Yesterday he cleaned the lime out of the sprayer. When he put it back together something was not right. Every time I turned on the water I was sprayed. He didn't fix the sprayer until later that evening which ment I was surpised thru out the day.

CalebandKristina said...

nice one Ruth!! haah

Anonymous said...

Aunt Holly! I can't believe you fell for that one. Thomas did that to my Dad a few times. Haha.

What's new with Vern and Holly