Monday, December 3, 2007

Midlife Crisis




Today I hit the big 45. It some how seems a lot older then 44. And since I don't think I will be living until I am 90 I think I can officially have a midlife crisis. (smile) I have had a very nice birthday. My family spoiled me. Vern and Ruth made me a very special birthday meal. And then Wes and Brenda had us over for a wonderful birthday supper. I received five different phone calls from family and friends which was a very special treat. I will be happy next month when my hubby joins me in being 45. It is so nice to have someone to grow older with.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY?!?! Oh man, I forgot all about it=( I even chatted to you yesterday and I didn't tell you happy birthday='( I'm sooo sorry!!! I hope you had a SPLENDID birthday!!! which it looks like you did=) and that cake looks delicious!! enjoy yet another year that God has blessed you with=D sending you a big birthday hug!!

Hannah said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY MRS. DYCK!!!!! looks like you had an awesome awesome birthday!!!! I miss you lots!!!

Glidewell Family said...

Happy Birthday Holly!

Hey Are you doing someithing different when you download your pictuers to Blogger? I have to click on the pictures so I can see details and I noticed you have to open them now. ?????

Holly's Homepage said...

I was noticing that too and I have no idea why that is.

Jeff AND DeAnna said...

Happy Belated Birthday Holly!! It was so nice you got the day off from the kitchen!!

DeAnna

What's new with Vern and Holly