Thanks again for all your prayers for Ruth. The last couple of days have been a bit rough and yet we have totally sensed God's presence. Here are a few shots of Ruth's time in the hospital. I am warning you that there is a graphic picture of her finger. I know there will be some of you out there that would like to get a peek. Last night when the nurse changed Ruth's bandage two nurses came in to see the wound. They were disappointed that they were a few minutes too late.
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Holiday in the Hospital (for strong stomachs only)
Thanks again for all your prayers for Ruth. The last couple of days have been a bit rough and yet we have totally sensed God's presence. Here are a few shots of Ruth's time in the hospital. I am warning you that there is a graphic picture of her finger. I know there will be some of you out there that would like to get a peek. Last night when the nurse changed Ruth's bandage two nurses came in to see the wound. They were disappointed that they were a few minutes too late.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's new with Vern and Holly
3 comments:
Ouch! That looks painful! I'm praying for you Ruth!!!! Looks like you had a lot of visitors:D hehe, yeah!! Love ya!
oww!!! that does look painful!! Even though it looked painful you still had a smile on your face..wow! You sure are brave!!=D I love you Ruth!!
Holy Cow, Ruthie!!!! Shane & I just read "Holly's Homepage" and saw the grosome aftermath of this whole ordeal! You poor thing!!!! We will be praying for your recovery. Rings are easily fixed, fingers are a bit more painful!! :) love ya!
Post a Comment