

It was quite a rush to get out the door in time for the trip to Buffalo. Since one never knows how long the wait at the border is you usually need to leave yourself some extra time. We made it to the border in good time. We did have to wait about a half an hour but we were still on schedule. When we got to the airport I found out my plane was delayed. So by the time I arrived in Chicago I pretty well read my magazine. The O'Hare airport was looking festive and I thought these decorations looked a bit cool hanging from the ceiling. When our plane landed in Chicago there was another plane in our gate so we had to wait awhile for that plane to finish loading and then leave before our plane could pull in. By the time I walked to the luggage it had been awhile from when we landed. Caleb and Kris had been waiting but saw no signs of me so they thought maybe someone else picked me up. I was pretty happy that they decided to make another loop around in the car to see if I might still be there. All things considered the flight went well and I arrived with my luggage. (YES!)
No comments:
Post a Comment