Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas 2007 Part 1




















Here are some pictures from our Christmas in Chicago. I labeled it part one since we were having another family Christmas here in Durham with Caleb and Kristina. Unfortunately we were not able to be together as a whole family for Christmas. But we were happy that we were able to spend time with Zachary as he was going to be by himself for Christmas. We made a lot of fun memories with family in Chicago. Titus got a twister game for Christmas and we had some good laughs and fun times with that. Although I ate too much so wasn't up to twister at the time. I sure we will get some games in now during the break though. Instead of the traditional turkey meal we had steaks on the b-q which was a real treat. We did not have a white Christmas and none of us were disappointed!

No comments:

What's new with Vern and Holly