Monday, December 17, 2007

911 EMERGENCY






When Ruth got up this morning her finger was still hurting and there was a red streak up her arm. So we decided to take her to an immediate care center. After waiting there over 1 1/2 hours the doctor took one look at her arm and told us we needed to take Ruth to the emergency room right away. When we got to the emergency room they gave her antibiotics through an intravenous drip. They also did some blood work to see if there is anything that shows up in that. We would REALLY appreciate your prayers for Ruth. If her infection spreads and she develops a fever she needs to go back to the hospital right away. She already has two appointments tomorrow to see two doctors. One is a hand specialist and the other is the same doctor she saw today that is going to check to make sure she hasn't gotten worse from the infection. Thanks for your prayers they are GREATLY appreciated.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I will definantly be praying!!!! Wish I could gie you a big hug ruth!!! Heal quickly!!! love you!!

Anonymous said...

ohhh no!! Poor Ruth!!! I'm def. gunna be praying for you ruth!!! hope iy gets better very quickly!!! looove you!!

Anonymous said...

Ok
I am a ER nurse in canada who reads your blog and prays for your family and ministry. Here we would treat with antibodics and then see if it clears up- no fancy specialist. I would not want you to have to pay for unnecceary treatment. ?? Hand specialist? For this?

Anonymous said...

Ruthie...we love you and have been praying for you...my mom too...we tried to call and you were already gone...a.susie & u. howie

What's new with Vern and Holly