

In an effort to get back in shape I have been doing a lot of walking. And about a month ago I was listening to a program about fitness and it was saying how everyone should try to reach 10,000 steps every day or 70,000 steps a week. I was interested to see how many steps I take a day and so YES, I went out and bought a pedometer so I could see just how I was doing. Now, it can be a little deceiving as there are some forms of exercising that will not register on a pedometer. I have an exercise bike that does not register a work out as a regular step. But don't let that discourage you. I have enjoyed using my pedometer to gage just how active I have been and it has been an encouragement to keep moving to reach those 10,000 steps in a day. So how about you taking the "10,000 Step a Day Challenge".
1 comment:
way to go mrs. dyck!!!:-D
Post a Comment