Friday, September 21, 2007

Awana Kickoff




Last night was our first night of Cubbies for the new school year. I am once again heading up the Cubbies program. We have an addition to our team. Titus is now finished with the Awana program so he is a helper and we sure appreciated his help. Ruth is a leader again this year and she does a fantastic job. Teresa is also a leader again this year although last night she was sick and couldn't make it. We had 13 Cubbies and we have four children on the waiting list to get in. We will need another leader before we can take more children in our group. It looks like it will be another good year and the children were excited for club to be starting up. I got saved through the Awana program and so it is some thing I am really enjoy being involved in as I know what a difference it made in my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's so exciting that now Ruth AND titus get to help out in AWANA=D

What's new with Vern and Holly