Sunday, September 16, 2007

Kids Connection



During the summer I usually take a break from the children's ministries at church. Today was the first week of the new school year for our children's ministry. I had been teaching the second grade class for a couple of years, and last year I did fourth grade. This year I am teaching the third grade class. I had ten third graders show up this morning. I have a nice Sunday school room however, ten children and a teacher pretty much packs out the room. A few of my students I know from when I was working in the Awana Sparks program, however, quite a few of the students I don't know at all. I am looking forward to getting to know them better and helping them to get to know our Lord and Savior and developing a relationship with Him.

No comments:

What's new with Vern and Holly