




We have wanted to get in the yard and doing some different projects but it seemed like all our weekends were busy. However, yesterday was the perfect day to work in the yard. So Vern, Ruth, and Titus worked together on some different projects. The fence Vern built last year needed to be weather treated. And since it was a nice sunny day out Ruth decided it would be the prefect job to help out while trying to soak up some rays. The weeds had taken over the garden so there was a lot of weeding going on and Vern also repotted some of our house plants that were out growing their pots. Since Vern's parents always had a garden and Vern always did yard work for them he has a greener thumb then I do. Since it was a nice sunny day Vern and the kids were able to go down to the lake to cool off. While all the action was going on outside I was inside sorting and decluttering. It maybe wasn't as fun of a day as going to the beach but it sure felt good at the end of the day to see how nice things were looking.
1 comment:
wow! you're yard looks BEAUTIFUL!!! man, I need to come there and visit...just two more years:-P I can't believe how much just your yard has changed since we were there! wow!
Post a Comment