Sunday, September 23, 2007

Baker's Corner






We haven't been able to send care packages to our kids as it would cost a lot to send and then going across the border can take awhile therefore any baked goods would not be too fresh by the time it would get to them. So Ruth and I did some baking for all our kids in the states. We made Golden Brownies, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies, Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies, and Double Chocolate Espresso Cookies. Zachary only came with a backpack so we had to find a suitcase for him to put all the care packages in. We ended up baking 21 pounds of cookies for the kids. It was a lot of fun to be able to send some goodies back with them. Titus wasn't as thrilled as I was to package up all the goodies and send them with Zachary. I wonder why?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOO YUMMM!!!! those look REALLY good Ruth!!

What's new with Vern and Holly