
Zachary enjoying tuning the world out listening to his ipod

Time in the "Coke Room"

Zachary's last week of work as Jewel is closing down

Time to say good-bye





Seth, Zachary, and Jon are on an indoor soccer league. The Bible School has a team from called "The Ripple". It was a lot of fun to be able to go to their first game. Mind you, the game was at 11:00p.m. so it was a late night by the time we got home. But we enjoyed going and being able to cheer the kids on. That was the first time I had ever seen indoor soccer played on official indoor turf. Unfortunately they did not win the game but they did have a lot of fun. The guys will have a great time playing on this league. We just wish we could go watch a few more games. GO RIPPLES!!!
1 comment:
I just went past Waukesha a couple days ago. I was thinking it would be cool to stop and see the Bible School.
Post a Comment