



Last night there was a social for all the staff that work here on the base and for missionaries who are on furlough in the area. (Usually there are a couple of these type of socials a year.) Can you guess what the theme of the night was? I personally do not own very many green things. Vern, however, actually has quite a few green shirts and I was able to borrow one of his sweat shirts for the evening. Ruth gladly donated the use of her green flip flops and earnings. I went around to three places here in town looking for green finger nail polish and green lip stick. But I guess those colors aren't popular. (I can't imagine why.) Every announcement we received about the party kept mentioning how nice it would be if we wore green. So we tried our best to go to the party in the spirit of "Green". How do you think we did? It was an enjoyable evening and we learned some interesting facts about people in a "To tell the Truth" game. And we found out who had the "gift" of being a good "story teller".
1 comment:
you guys are always so festive:-D looks like fun!!!
*Damarise*
Post a Comment