Saturday, March 31, 2007

An Undeserved Blessing



Doesn't it sometimes feel like all you hear about is another person coming down with a serious illness; one more person gets added to the prayer list. At the beginning of the week I went to the doctor for a fairly routine type of visit and the next thing I knew I was getting tested for a fairly major disease. It seemed like several very long days of waiting with a wide range of emotions involved. I would like to say that my faith was unwavering, however I can not say that. There were many times during the last few days that I had to come to the Lord and confess that I was not resting. Yesterday the results came in negative. THANK-YOU LORD! I know that God could have very easily had the results been positive. And so in the world of much sickness and pain I wanted to give the Lord the Praise for this answered prayer.

No comments:

What's new with Vern and Holly