



Last night Vern and I were invited to the "Black Hole". The 'Black Hole" is the name of Shane and Karen Whatley's coffee house. They are a staff couple that we work with here. Every Tuesday night we have meeting here on the campus. We often will have missionaries home on furlough coming in to share with us. The "Black Hole" is a way that the Whatley's open up their home to several different couples after the meeting to have a time of fellowship. Karen is a professional cappuccino maker. She has all different flavors to put in your cappuccino. It was a fun evening and it was a real treat. Shane and Karen are such a neat couple and we love having them apart of the training staff. They are actually working towards going to Indonesia to work in one of the M.K. schools there. We will sure miss them but we know they will be such a blessing in Indonesia.
3 comments:
awwww, she is so creative:-D And that looks really good:-D
*Damarise*
:) What a nice write up on 'The Black Hole!' :) We are so glad that you really enjoyed yourself. It is always a pleasure! :) PS - I did pass my test! :) 100%..... not hard for 20 Q's. :) hee hee hee Thanks for your prayers and encouragement! :)
I enjoyed reading your blog while I wind down from a long day of truckin'. I loaded in Chicago this afternoon and stopped for the night here in Clearwater, MN at one of my favourite Truck Stops. You should feel special, yours is the first blog I have ever visited. Where on earth do you find the time???
Post a Comment