Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Blast of Winter, AGAIN!



























Well, it looks like the snow if following me .  I landed here in Chicago and almost all their snow was gone.  However, I woke up to LOTS of the white fluffy stuff.  The one picture is on the roads on the way to the airport and then there is my dad snow blowing.  Thanks for your prayers for Shantell.  It was a little rough in the evening after the surgery but she is doing pretty good and camping out on the couch.  I will be here for a week helping out and spending time with family.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Hey! I'm praying for your sis!!! Hope everything is going ok... and enjoy the snow :D

Anonymous said...

Aww...sorry the snow followed you! I'll continue praying for Shantell! I'm so glad you can be there to help out!

What's new with Vern and Holly