Yes, I my feet have touched down here in Ontario again. It is good to be home again, although I am very thankful I was able to go to Chicago to help out my parents and spend time with them and my siblings. Unfortunately as soon as I unpack my suitcase Vern will be filling it up again. We have the weekend together and then he takes off for almost three weeks.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Touch Down
Yes, I my feet have touched down here in Ontario again. It is good to be home again, although I am very thankful I was able to go to Chicago to help out my parents and spend time with them and my siblings. Unfortunately as soon as I unpack my suitcase Vern will be filling it up again. We have the weekend together and then he takes off for almost three weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's new with Vern and Holly
No comments:
Post a Comment