Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pin Cushion?


I have been seeing a physical therapist for a deep muscle problem. The last three times that I have gone in, he has been trying acupuncture on me. I have never had that done and wasn't quite sure how I felt about it. But I wanted to be open minded about it. This time while the needles were in the physical therapist sent some electrical current through the needles. I think one of the hardest things about it is to keep my leg still while the needles are in. It seems like the longest 20 minutes of my life as I all of a sudden have an urge to have to move my leg, itch it or rub it or do some thing besides sitting there still. I wish I could say that the treatment have been successful but right now they don't seem to be making any difference. I will have a few more treatment yet and we'll see if being stuck a few more times makes a difference or not.


1 comment:

Glidewell Family said...

The girls were looking at magazines at the Dr.'s office and they saw a picture of acupuncture and asked me about it. I said I don't know why people would do this? Its funny you are. I think I would be the same way with having to rub my leg too. I sure hope they do find a solution to your aches.

What's new with Vern and Holly