Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Senior Sneak


Yesterday Ruth and I went on her "Senior Sneak". Since she is the only graduate this year there were no other class mates to go with so I came along. We went to a mall that is a couple of hours away. We had a very nice lunch together and then we hit the stores. The trip would not have been complete for Ruth without stopping at Booster Juice, Ruth's favorite fruit smoothie place. (The closest one from our home is over an hour away.) We didn't know if we would actually be able to make it since a big snow storm was moving in. Although we hit some weather it wasn't bad. The trip was made more interesting since Caleb and Seth had programed our GPS in Spanish. Although I know Spanish, when I am on the middle of a very busy express way, I really didn't enjoy directions coming at me in Spanish. However, "Rosa" was a help and we are glad we had her along.

4 comments:

Glidewell Family said...

How much fun!! I miss my mommy!!! Your boys are to funny. Sam at 2yrs. is already a big tease to his mommy.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that Ruth got to go on her senior sneak....and with you :) how fun!! Glad you didn't get lost...that's pretty funny about the Spanish GPS thing though...I guess you can practice your Spanish that way ;) And I saw you guys have a letter on your house now :) haha! how exciting! :D

Anonymous said...

Oh, that sounds fun! Glad you two could make those special memories together!

Your boys are too funny! They keep things interesting, eh!

-ddm

Hannah said...

Yeah!!! I'm so glad Ruth got to go on her senior sneak... even if she is the only senior :D ... Haha... that's hilarious about your GPS... haha... at least you can understand Spanish :D

What's new with Vern and Holly