Friday, December 19, 2008

Baby Stats


No, our precious little grandchild has not made his or her entrance into the world. We are anxiously awaiting his or her arrival. About a month ago when we were together as a family everyone put in their guess as to when the baby was going to be born, how big the baby would be, how long, what time of the day, and what the babies sex would be. As the days tick by and we wonder, "Is today the day?" It has added some excitement wondering who picked the right date as well as the rest of the stats. In the end I think we all want the baby to come now, but we know God's timing is perfect.

2 comments:

Carrie Murphy said...

haha. thats so cute! im with whoever said the 23rd, that was my guess all along. i like how titus thinks it will be 10 lbs!! everyone else is in hte 7 or 8 lbs haha. hes so cute.

Holly's Homepage said...

Caleb and I actually picked the 23rd. We weren't supposed to pick the same date but I didn't realize until a week later that I picked the same date.

What's new with Vern and Holly