Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Party Time






Last night we had our Training Center Christmas party. In years past we have had one big get together but this year we decided to do something a little different. There were four staff homes open for the Christmas party. All of our students and the staff were divided up into one of the four homes. After connecting with everyone at that house the students were able to hop over to another house for more food and fellowship. Each home had snacks available to munch on. At our place we played a couple of games throughout the evening. We enjoyed a great time with everyone who popped in.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!!! And the balloons hanging from the ceiling are really cool! :D

Anonymous said...

I decided to leave the balloons up from the shower event though they weren't really the Christmas colors. The little kids really enjoyed them. I have now taken the balloons down and will be using them for the "Birthday Party For Jesus" that we are having at Cubbies tonight. It is nice I could use the balloons for so many events this week. I am hoping the Cubbies want to take a lot of the balloons home tonight. (smile)

Anonymous said...

looks like everyone had lots of fun :) Yah! the balloons are awesome! :) I'm sure the Cubbie kidos will love them! :)

What's new with Vern and Holly