
Tonight is the end of an awesome day. Although I did turn another year older and grayer my family and friends made it a very special day. I started off the day by receiving a special birthday message over the radio from my daughter. Then received four long distant phone calls from special people in my life, and I also received a couple of special surprise packages, and many email notes. Seth and Vern made an incredible supper for the family. I also got my first ever professional massage. And my children got together and bought me Wii Fit. That is something I have been wanting to try out to keep in shape during the LONG winter months. I am blessed with some pretty amazing family and friends. THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAY VERY SPECIAL!
3 comments:
I'm so glad you had such a fabulous day!! :D You have such a wonderful, loving family! :)
YEAH!!! :D Glad to hear you had such a wonderful day! :)
You girls are dear friends and always have such great words of encouragement. It will be so fun to have you here. There have never been so much "girl laughter" in the house as when you were here.
Post a Comment