Thursday, December 11, 2008

School Days





Things are winding down here as the kids start theirs school their Christmas break tomorrow. Yesterday Ruth finished her English class and either tomorrow or Monday she will finish her anatomy course. Therefore after Christmas break she will only be working on her math course. I figured I needed to get into the school and take a few pictures of the school year since it is soon over for Ruth. I told the kids to look EXCITED in the pictures. (How did they do?) Titus has really been enjoying his school year. He is in class with his best friend Jake. They get along so well and enjoying hanging out together.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Haha! They did a great job looking excited :) And congrats Ruth on being SO close to done!!! That is simply AMAZING!!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah!! break!! Time to sleep in ;) haha! I hope they have a superb break! Congrats Ruth on finishing up English and soon Anatomy!!! That's so exciting!!! :D Have fun doing math :)

What's new with Vern and Holly