Yesterday came all too soon and I was back in the Hot Seat again. This time things were a bit more intense with the whole root canal process. I am wondering if I will ever be able to eat on the left side of my mouth again. I do have a LOT of trouble with my teeth so I am thinking dentures really doesn't sound too bad, does it? I actually have one more visit yet, to be done with this thing. What a process!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Back In The Hot Seat
Yesterday came all too soon and I was back in the Hot Seat again. This time things were a bit more intense with the whole root canal process. I am wondering if I will ever be able to eat on the left side of my mouth again. I do have a LOT of trouble with my teeth so I am thinking dentures really doesn't sound too bad, does it? I actually have one more visit yet, to be done with this thing. What a process!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's new with Vern and Holly
4 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday Mrs. Dyck!!!! I hope that you have one amazing day celebrating your birthday (and that your mouth isn't too sore :( ) Thanks for being an amazing mom to Ruth :D And a great blog updater :) It has been wonderful seeing what you all are up to!!
Have a GREAT day partying!!! :D
aww no, not right before your birthday :( I hope your mouth heals up VERY quickly! Praying for you!
I hope you have a very fun birthday!! :D I agree with Hannah, thanks for always updating your blog so that we can know what's going on in your lives. And for being such a wonderful mom to Ruth! It's so wonderful to see how close you two are!!
I feel for you. I haven't eaten on my left side for three years. I finally went in for a check up and the said all was well have a nice day. I said waite a minute! I'm in pain you can't tell me everything is good. Come to find out I have a fracture in my tooth and they will have to put a crown on it. Then they say the Board has put a hold on all crowns and we don't know when we will be able to do them again. I have to make a decision if I want to wait for them or if I should go to another dentist. The difference is approx. $400.00 dollars if I go somewhere else. I think I can live with the pain for now. The Dentist said it could go to really bad in an instant. If I bite down on something and my tooth cracks all the way thru and a chunk falls off. So I chew on my right side for now.
Actually I have a bad situation on my right side almost like yours where I have a crack. I have decided not to get it fixed and see how long I can go without that whole thing falling off. Once it falls off and I need a crown that is $1,000. I sure wish one of my kids would decide to be a dentist, it could help save us a lot of money. The fun of growing older. I need one of those little baby food mills that I had when my kids were babies. (smile)
Post a Comment